Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different kinds of product categories available on Gobol.in?
Products on Gobol.in are classified into the following five categories:
- Super Buy: Super Buy products consist of a wide range of brand new products, sourced directly from the manufacturer. Click here for more details.
- Surplus: The term “electronic surplus” is ideally used for electronic parts and products that have been superseded by newer models or have become obsolete. Click here for more details.
- Factory Seconds: Factory Seconds products include branded products in perfect working condition that may have minor, insignificant cosmetic blemishes. Click here for more details.
- Carton Damaged: Carton Damaged products include a large variety of branded un-used products, sourced directly from manufacturer or large branded retailers. Click here for more details.
- Refurbished: Refurbished products include those units that have been reworked upon by Gobol to function like brand new. Click here for more details.
2. Why is my order delivery delayed?
Sometimes, due to unavoidable circumstances, delivery of the ordered product gets delayed. We make sure to promptly inform you about the delay along with the next expected delivery date via e-mail. You can also contact us on our toll-free-number 1800-419-3283 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order delivery.
3. How can I return a product purchased on Gobol.in?
Gobol.in has a 7 days return policy for laptops though we do not accept returns for mobiles and tablets. You can call us on our toll-free-number 1800-419-3283 or mail us at email@example.com to place the return request. Click here for more details.
4. Can I get a replacement on Gobol.in? How?
All products bought from Gobol.in are eligible for replacement with in the first 7 days of delivery. You can call us on our toll-free-number 1800-419-3283 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place the replacement request. Click here for more details.
5. How can I Cancel my Order?
6. How long will it take for me to get the refund after cancellation of my order?
It generally takes 7-10 business days for us to process the refund amount.
7. What are the modes through which I can get my refund?
Gobol.in carries out all refunds, directly into the bank accounts of customers through NEFT transactions.
8. How do I track or check the status of my order?
You can track you order details here
9. Are there any shipping or delivery charges?
At present Gobol.in doesn’t levy any shipping charges on the products ordered. Click here for more details.
10. How much time does Gobol.in generally take to deliver the order?
During standard delivery procedure it does not take more than 5-7 working days to deliver the order. Click here for more details.
11. Can I get my order replaced, in case Gobol.in delivered the wrong the product?
Though Gobol.in is committed to provide the best service to its customers, in the event of any wrong product delivery, we will promptly replace the order.
12. What are the payment modes to buy products on Gobol.in?
Gobol.in accepts all types of payment options including credit cards, debit cards, internet banking and EMIs. Click here for more details.
13. Is COD (Cash On Delivery) available on Gobol.in?
Yes, COD is available for all products on all locations. Click here for more details.
14. Can I make payments through installments for my purchase?
Gobol.in accepts all major credit cards to facilitate EMI options for its customers. Click here for more details.
15. What if my transaction fails while placing the order but the money gets deducted from my account?
Sometimes due to unexpected technical snags, this kind of situation could arise. The deducted amount is automatically routed back to the concerned account and it generally takes 4-5 days for the process to complete.
16. Do products purchased from Gobol.in have a warranty?
Products purchased from Gobol.in are subject to types of warranty:
- Manufacturer Warranty: This is the standard warranty provided by the respective brand or manufacturer of the product.
- Seller Warranty: This is the limited warranty provided by Gobol on some of the products. Consumers must produce the invoice to claim the warranty.